This initiative will be offering 3 new programs:
- House of Kezia— Returning/Homeless Women Veterans Program
- House of Ruth — Returning Women Re-Entry (Incarceration) Program
- Transportation Service
Services to be provided through Lean Inn from the Heart:
- Intake Assessment
- Individualized Case Management Supervision
- Weekly Group Debriefings and Wraparound sessions
- Family Reunification Support
- Community Reunification Support
- Referral (e.g. counseling, drug & alcohol treatment)
- Household Management Training
Our Lean Inn Mentor Program provides educational services to single homeless Veteran women and re-entry women who have maxed out after incarceration. Our participants are empowered through various workshops and free programs listed below
- Financial Planning/Budgeting Workshops
- Professional Development
- Women’s Holistic Health Workshops
Monetary donations will fund the purchase of a transitional housing unit for the participants of Lean Inn from the Heart.
Intrepid Professional Women’s Network, Inc. believes it is our human right to service one another.
Lean Inn from the Heart has received a $10,000 matching donation.
Targeted funding is needed by July 2019.
Gift Gently Used Business Attire
Support our Dressing for Success Program by donating slightly used business attire and accessories. Donations will go to benefit women in the Intrepid Professional Women Network programs.
IPWN provides services, training and support to the population of women in areas such as unemployed, under-employed, returning veteran women and the reentry women (incarcerated) in our programs. The clothing will be provided to women who complete our programs and provide professional attire for job interviews and employment needs.
Please bring clothes on hangers (if you have them) to:
Westwood Christian Reformed Church
620 Northhampton Rd.
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
Monday ONLY from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (or by appointment)
Hardships often prepare ordinary people for extraordinary destiny.